ra training

Photobucket

Not long after I got home from Taiwan, I found myself cramming my belongings into suitcases once again. It's become familiar and strangely comforting experience. Back on the road I went, back to Hamilton for Resident Adviser (RA) training. Most of it was reminiscent of a surreal Biology 101 purgatory because of the endless hours spent in the Science Center auditorium for sessions that covered everything we needed to know about being an RA, but I loved training nevertheless. The people that I met during that time have become some of my best friends on campus  funny to think that we had never talked before that week. I miss having campus to ourselves with no homework to worry about, when we would visit each others rooms and stay up to all hours of the night just talking and watching movies.

Some images from dinner at a Dean's house, a masquerade dinner (check off the bucket list!), and watching the sunset from the suites.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and another bucket list accomplishment: a flashmob during New Student Orientation to Call Me Maybe. Needless to say, the freshmen were not wholly impressed with us, but we had a blast. I'm the one in the green tie-dye on the left side that shows up around 00:28